– Two hours before the ceremony, on location/Venue.
– During the ceremony (45min).
– Family Portraits, at chapel/Venue (30min).
Please make sure on the wedding day that all the family photos that you want are taken. We as the photographers don’t know the families.
– Wedding couple photography (60min).
– Reception (duration determined by package).
Terms and Conditions
– Deposit of R 4000 is required to reserve the date. (non-refundable)
– The final amount is payable 60 days before the wedding.
– Your photographs on USB will be ready for collection in 90 days.
– The photo book design process will take 30-60 days. After approval from the client the printing will take 30-60 days.
– After you have received the USB you must provide us with the photo numbers for the book within 3 months please, no book will be printed after the 3 month period.
– The photos on the USB will be 400-800 edited photos.
– Traveling cost included, more than the 200km from Rustenburg, will be quoted for at R3.50 per km.
– The Photo booth will be set up, with a background, and the props will be available for the evening. Photos will be given on the USB with the rest of the wedding photos.
– Please make sure that a list of family photos is provided to use, we do not take responsibility for family photos that was not taken.
– Accommodation for weddings more than 250 km will be quoted for separately (R 800) per photographer.
– Piekfyn Photography Studio prefers to be the sole photographer for the bridal and couple photo shoot.
– Piekfyn Photography Studio will use some of the photographs for future marketing.
– Piekfyn Photography Studio will charge R 1200 per hour extra after the given hours of the package.
– No RAW/unedited images will be given to the client.
– Your wedding photos will be kept for 1 year, please make sure that you make your own backups.
– Please provide the 2 photographers with a meal on the wedding day, most Venues does not allow us to bring our own food.
– We are 2 teams with 2 photographers in each team. David / Anna-Marie (Main Photographers and Owners) will be attending your wedding day, with a second photographer.
The Booking Process
– Contact Piekfyn Studio and enquire about a wedding date.
– We will send you an email back to confirm availability of the wedding date, and send you a formal quotation.
– Once I receive the necessary information, I will send you a formal quotation for your wedding photography & our terms and conditions contract.
– Once you are happy with the quotation, I will temporarily reserve the date for you for 1 week in which a deposit of – R4000 will confirm the booking / no deposit opens the date for another couple. You will also need to complete a booking form and email it together with your proof of payment.
– Once the deposit and booking form is received I will send you an invoice as booking confirmation (rest of the amount is payable before the wedding date) and set a date for your E-Shoot (accordingly to your package).-